When winter weather arrives our plow and bobcat operators are on-call 24/7. We keep commercial, industrial and residential customers clear of snow.
Winter weather has the potential to halt your business or injure residents if you fail to prepare for storms.
We provide the highest level of service while delivering optimal results for our customers.
Commercial, Residential and Industrial. Shopping Malls. Multi-Family. Condominiums. Oil and Gas. Rural. Acreages. Farms. Roads. Business Centers. Parking Lots. Residential Complexes. Retail.
Our equipment is always ready to go. Our dedication to quality service and workmanship makes us very enthusiastic about becoming your snow and ice management contractor.
– Professional Organization. We are a company of Professional operators who won’t expose you to liability issues, difficulties with execution and failed promises. We are members of the snow and ice management association (SIMA). We are professionally set up with the proper support staff to service your needs. We are equipped get the job done properly. We have staff training and safety programs to ensure successful work practices.
– Equipment. Our company is equipped for the largest commercial, civic, institutional and industrial sites to the smallest residential properties. Whether the job requires a bobcat / skid steer, plow truck, plowing, grader, front end loader, dump truck, hauling, sweeper, blowers or more – we’re ready.
– 24 Hour Service. Our 24 hour dispatch will put your mind at ease when a storm hits and you need service immediately.
– Triangle-Wide Service Coverage. Our service coverage is to every corner of each province we service. We service the cities, towns and rural areas.
– Emergency Snow Removal Service. Do you require emergency service? Our 24 hour emergency service attends when you need us most.
– Contract and Price Flexibility. Seasonal contracts. One time service cost rates. Emergency rates. Pricing for added services such as salting, sanding, hauling, de-icing, hand detail work, removing roof snow and ice dams, steam truck service and more.
– Full Service. Blowing, Plowing and Hauling of snow. Parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, steps and walkways. Snow clearing, removal, de-icing, sanding and salting services.
– Add-On Service. We can even remove snow and ice from the roof of your building. Roof ice dam service. Roof snow clearing. Gutter heat tape installation. Steam truck service.
– Contractor Accreditation. We are accredited members of SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association). We carry 5,000,000.00 in liability insurance. We are WCB registered. We employ ticketed operators. Our staff are safety trained. We have a company wide safety program.
– References. We have national and local accounts for your review.
– Payment Flexibility. Check. Visa. MasterCard. American Express.
Speak to Your Local Snow Removal Representative 24 hours.